Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Krylon Glitter Spray Paint



The past 2 weekends were the first weekends in a long time where I didn't have to work all day. My husband and I spent them clearing out junk, we had a garage sale and donated the rest of it. It feels so good to get rid of things I haven't had time to use in years. I'm embarrassed to admit that most of the stuff we got rid of was crafting supplies. My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year and I told him that cleaning out the basement was the best gift I could get. I don't want any new clutter.

That was before I saw this: Krylon Glitter Spray. I'm taking back what I said about having a clean basement as a gift. I think I might need a can of this glitter spray. Now I just need to decide what color I want, and what I'm going to use it on.

No comments: