Thursday, March 17, 2011

So Excited


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I want to say Thank you to everyone who bought a Konnichiwa stamp set. I'm so excited to raise money for this cause. I don't have a current total amount, but I know it's around $600. $600 doesn't seem like a whole lot of money for a company to raise, but My Cute Stamps is still a small company, and I didn't think we could ever raise that amount of money is such a short amount of time. I'm so grateful for all our generous customers. We only have about 10 stamp sets left, so if you didn't get a chance to buy one... you still have a little time, although I'm anticipating that we will sell out today.

I'm going to leave you with this picture of a little gift bag I make this morning. Flower tutorial coming soon.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

That is fantastic! Thanks for offering this great way to donate!