Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Want a sneak peek?

This new re positionable vinyl artwork is actually artwork I took from one of my new stamp sets I will be selling next month, so if you like it, and you're a stamper, be sure to check out my new stamps in March.

I haven't had a chance to actually put this wall art on any walls yet, but I plan too, and when I do, I'll post a picture here. I'm excited about these decals because you can arrange them how ever you'd like on your wall, and if you don't like how you've arranged them... you can re-arrange them since the artwork is printed on a re positionable vinyl.

This is available in my Etsy shop now, but I plan on adding it to my website soon.

6 comments:

Rose said...

Yea...new stamps! Can't wait to see them.

NoraAnne said...

Those are SO cute :) I can't wait until the stamps are available!!!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

CA-YUTE!! Can't wait for those darling new stamps!! Fabulous!

Gordostyle said...

OH MY GOSH... those are absolutely adorable! Too cute!

Smiles,
Jen

Randi said...

Oh, I'll definitely need this stamp set! Cute!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Wow. These are fun. I guess I need to check your store out a little more. Thanks for sharing.