Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Cute Stamps


I just launched my latest Web shop this morning. I will be selling my designs as clear stamps. Right now I only have one product available for purchase. The other nine sets will be available early November.
Remember to clear your computer history when visiting my new site, as I'm updating it often. Above is a card my sister made using my new "Let it Snow" Snowflake set. If you haven't played with clear stamps yet, you should try some out. They mount easily to a clear acrylic blocks so you can make patterns with several stamps at once. The clear block makes it easy see where you are stamping.

5 comments:

Emily Call said...

hooray! I am so excited about this. I had so much fun making projects with your "Let it Snow" stamps. I can't decide which set of stamps is my favorite. I love them all!!!

Lori said...

i love them tooooooo!!!!! i am so glad you can finally do this.

Mireio said...

Fantastic! They're amazing. Good job and blessings with the new store. :D

JMW Jewelry said...

Wow, that's awesome! My mom loves to stamp; I may have to seriously ponder ordering a set for her Christmas gift... Hmmm...

Lisa said...

Congrats Holly! These are soooo cute. Are you going to sell ink pads too?
Love it Love it Love it:)